skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Guess Who "Together Again" 1983/MP4 Video Format


1983, Toronto... and the first time the original group members played together since Randy Bachman's departure. This is a very good quality VHS rip, the best one I could find, as this concert has yet to be released on DVD. This may be all we'll ever get, but... with any luck, one day... This performance is so worthy of a DVD release.

Excellent performances by all, but in my honest opinion, the evening belonged entirely to Burton Cummings. He sparkles like a crisp-cut diamond here, his energy level full-throttle from start to finish. These guys were so obviously happy to be playing together again, and they are having a real good time doing it. Interviews with band members interspersed throughout the performance.

One hour, 26 minutes in duration, with a screen resolution of 720x544px. In stereo, audio bit rate 160kB/s.

Cydney


Click


8 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you very much. So generous of you to share. I love watching Burton perform. Bless you for going to the trouble!
~Paula~

Ҫჯ said...


You're so welcome Paula!

I hope you enjoy the video for years to come :)


Kevin said...

The video disc version of this was from a tv special of this concert, and was only an hour long. This looks to be the full show...YAY

Ҫჯ said...


Shoot Kevin, I didn't even know there was a video disc of it...

Indeed this is the whole show, it's a VHS rip, and not bad at all for a VHS rip... I think it looks pretty good.


Paula said...

I had downloaded this a while back. Tried to open it and it gave me trouble. I deleted it .. downloaded again .. same trouble. I just did not want you to think that I was greedy by downloading 2X.
~Paula~
You have the best stuff .. we thank you big time!

Ҫჯ said...


I am so sorry you are having problems with it.

What media player are you using to play the video?


Paula said...

Just to let you know I did succeed with this download. All is well. My computer and me are friends again!
Thanks!!
~Paula~

Ҫჯ said...


Anytime Paula, you and Keith are always so welcome here.

:)