skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chris Squire "Fish Out Of Water" (Japan Import) EAC FLAC Lossless


FLAC + 320kB/s

I can still remember where I was and what I was doing the first time I heard Silently Falling. I was a teenager driving down a dark country road at night, a few miles north of the Mexican border, listening to FM radio, which was still good in those days... there were tall, thin palm trees lining either side of the road, the moon was bright, and I was completely knocked out by the "spook" of that song...


When compact discs first became available, I looked for this album to be released on CD in the US, but it didn't happen for a few years. A shop offered to order a Japanese import for me, and that's what this rip is taken from. This is not the remaster, I've had this disc for many years, but I've taken very good care of it. There are no scratches or dirt on the disc, and there were no errors in the rip.

If you are/were a fan of Yes and haven't heard this album (zomg, why not?!!) you need to download this immediately, give it a good listen, then purchase the remaster. I also have it here in MP3 format @ 320kB/s.

Cydney


Exact Audio Copy v0.99 prebeta 5/AccurateRip

Log + Cue + Lyrics


Click


14 comments:

Michael Q. said...

Good download,good rip. I've have been looking for this for awhile.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh in flac
thanks very much

Anonymous said...

Thank You! :P

El Isabelino said...

I'm trying to come out of a Yes, Solo Yes & Related bands binge but it looks like it's imposible. For me this is the best solo Yes record. Chris is probably my favorite bass player, he has a lovely voice too. This reminds me starting college, I made some new friends older than me and were all Yes & prog fans. I was more interested in Corrosion Of Conformity but little by little got hooked on Yes. Thanks for the flac rip. Saludos.

Ҫჯ said...


There you go, I'm a massive Corrosion Of Conformity fan.

◔‿◔

I happen to think "Silently Falling" is a work of art, and I am not a proggy person, for the most part. There are a few albums that just grabbed me for always, and this is one of them.


Anonymous said...

excellent rip and i thank you.

William Harned said...

This upload cemented me into an audiophile. Thanks to you and the master composer.

Ҫჯ said...


Ear candy for audiophiles.

You are very welcome :)


Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload this. Its a hard one to find. Cheers

Ҫჯ said...


You are very welcome - enjoy it.

Cheers to you, too!


stringbender said...

I wanted to hear this in memory of Chris Squire. What a fine LP. Many thanks for sharing it.

Ҫჯ said...


Oh no!! I didn't know that Chris has died! Thank you for posting, stringbender - I'd rather learn about it from a fan in here, than anywhere else.

I adore the man, and have so much gratitude for the hours of joy he has given to me, over many years.

Rest in eternal peace, Chris Squire. And thank you for your magic. Always.


Ash said...

Thanks for making this available: I love this album, and it's not available as a legit FLAC download anywhere or I would have bought it. Lots of love to the other Squire fans!

Craig R said...

Don't know how old this blog is ... but out of respect for CX, thank you for this quality rip of my favorite bass player who will be sorely missed R.I.P

Again, cheers to you my friend for this gift