skip to main | skip to sidebar

Burton Cummings Live/New York 1977


Burton live at The Bottom Line, 15 West 4th Street in Greenwich Village, June 16th, 1977.

Promoting the album My Own Way To Rock, there were two shows that night, and both are in here... yeah, they are a bit different, you want both. I'm partial to the second show, as B's performance of Johnny B. Goode is so amazing, and was only a part of the late show, which was broadcast live to over 250 radio stations.

Excellent quality soundboard captures.

**Please note: You do not have permission to download and re-post this as your own effort.**

Thank you.

Cydney


Click


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cyd, have not heard this one before out there in the sea of bootlegs. Thanks for sharing!

~ Tami

Ҫჯ said...


I was told recently that Wolfgang's Vault has these concerts available for download, but they are charging money for them, profiting off of them.

Since the recordings are not WV's intellectual property, and they hold no copyrights to them, I found that rather lame, so...

Here they are :D


Ҫჯ said...


Mmm... and I've been told that these copies are better, at a higher bitrate, than the copies sold at WV.

I haven't heard the others, so I don't know.