skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Guess Who Live/St. Louis, Missouri 1974


The Guess Who Live at the very lovely Ambassador Theatre in St. Louis, Missouri, on May 6th, 1974.

This performance was broadcast by KSHE-FM, and I think the quality is very good, particularly for a boot.

Burton sounds awesome, as usual. There were some unfortunate equipment failures that evening, but Burton comes to the rescue with his piano, and his wonderful voice, and I think it adds to the performance. I doubt he felt that way about it at the time though, lol. And you have to hear Burton/Bill Wallace's rendition of the "Leave It To Beaver" theme song a cappella. Classic.

It's rare that I come across a boot that sounds as good as this one, so I am very happy to have it. I think you will be too.

Cydney


Click


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is great! Thanks for putting this stuff up here for the rest of us to download! I'm so thrilled be able to hear more live Guess Who from back in the day. I was too young to ever have seen them live - magic!
...AN-onymous

Ҫჯ said...


"...AN-onymous"


Always wanted to meet me one of those...

>.<

Srsly, you're very welcome... and thanks for the comment!