skip to main | skip to sidebar

Burton Cummings "Live @ 2010 Winter Olympics"


Burton's beyond kickass performance @ "Manitoba Night" on February 25, 2010 in Vancouver B.C.

If you would like this recording in FLAC Lossless or .wav format, you will need 600 MB of available space on your hard drive. Email me privately if you wish either format.

For everyone else, here's a direct download in MP3 format, in one folder. You will need Winzip on your computer in order to extract the files.

Originally recorded via satellite on February 25th, 2010.

This download is password protected, so you will need to email me for the password using the "Private Message" link near the top of this page.

The file location and password will frequently change. I apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to keep this recording off the Russian download sites, I need to do it this way.

Need help? You can post a comment (anonymously if you wish) to this blog, and I will help you any way I can.

Cydney


Click


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl. Thanks for putting this up.
;D*

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this!!! It means so much to me to get these recordings!! Thank you! Dirk from Germany

AmericanWomanDeb said...

Thanks for the download. Omnly thing is I can never find these things when their done. lol

Ҫჯ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ҫჯ said...


haha Deb!

Based on your comment, I'm going to *assume* you're probably using Windows XP. If so, then your downloads most likely go to a folder within "My Documents", either a folder called "Downloads" or a folder called "My Music".

Go to "My Documents" and locate the folder that has this download in it, then drag and drop the folder to your desktop... that way, it will always be easier to find your downloads.

And you can also change which folder sound files download to, and even create a new folder for each new album, etc.

Cheers!

Cydney :)


Anonymous said...

How kind of you to share Cydney! Much appreciated!!!

Debbie said...

Thanks. I had to re-do everything. It wasn't there, but I'm listening right now._AmericanWomanDeb

Ҫჯ said...


Okay, good...

Hopefully you'll come back and tell me if the sound quality is good. I compressed the files as little as possible in order to get them into MP3 format.

Hope it sounds okay to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for posting this! And the photos too - nice to see he's stopped dying his hair!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cydney,

This is cool of you to do this for us, truly appreciated!!
Have a good one!
K :)

Anonymous said...

Cyd,

Thanks so much for this. It took me awhile but have it now!!

Jan

Ҫჯ said...


You're very welcome, Jan :D

So happy you got it.

~Linda~ said...

Hey Cydney - thank you for this, and for the warning that you will be taking it down soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Cyd, much appreciated! :)

Tami

Ҫჯ said...


You're welcome Tami, Linda, et al!

:)

Such a fine show from Burton.


Lynda said...

I thank you so much for these files! They are excellent!

Ҫჯ said...


Thank you Lynda!! Enjoy :D


Debbie said...

It sounds okdokey. My son has the computer hooked up to his stereo so it's pretty durn good.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Cydney...First off, I want to say it’s a beautiful site you have created. I’m a huge fan of The Guess Who/Burton Cummings and I consider myself entirely blessed to have stumbled upon your site! ♥

You have gone above and beyond the call to allow we fans access to SO much incredible and otherwise inaccessible material. I just want to say thanks for a job well done and for the obvious love you put into your site.

Paula said...

This is friggen fantastic!!! Burton caught and held the crowd with the very first song. What passion and what love the audience has for this man and his band. I will listen to this over and over again. Thanks for sharing!
~P~

zippy said...

thank you--excellent!